After the mountain parenthesis, Spring has finally come and together with friends we move in the countryside looking for ancient villages, small towns that jealously preserve the culture of Italian country and of course the typical Italian food and wine delights.
Winter is already a pale memory and the weather finally allows us to leave at home coats and heavy jackets, maybe wearing only a sweater and a light jacket.
An interesting outfit suggestion for this occasion might be as follows:
– Classic cut grey soft and tight combed flannel trousers
– an Italian collar light-coloured shirt, white would be the best
– a tie (optional) in dark blue silk
– a marc-coloured cashmere gilet
– A wool checked patter jacket, 380gg and marc- coloured socks to match with the gilet
– The most suitable shoes are comfortable and suitable for long walks. We therefore recommend a rubber sole and a soft dark brown suede leather.
For those who love a classic and sober shoe, a lace-up or a loafer is recommended for those who love a classic and sober shoe while ankle boots with side elastic bands (Chealsea boots) will be the most interesting option for a younger and informal look.