1. Pursuant to Art. 52 of the Consumer Code, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. an individual who buys goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activities, or does not provide a VAT number in the order form when making the purchase), he/she has the right to cancel the sales contract for any reason, without explanation and without incurring in any penalties, except as stated in the following points.
2. In order to exercise the above right, customers must submit the request, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods, to Calzaturificio Marini Paolo S.r.l. by email to email@example.com.
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of cancellation, Customer Service will quickly provide the customer with instructions on how to return items. Goods must be returned intact, unused, complete with all their parts and in their original packaging (mailing bags and packaging), in compliance with the conditions of the following points.
3. The right to cancellation is nevertheless subject to the following conditions:
•the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
•purchased goods must be intact and returned in their original packaging, complete with all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and any accessories); in order to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it inside a second box, on which the returns address that you have received can be affixed; in all cases the affixing of labels or stickers directly on the product’s original packaging must be avoided;
• shipping costs related to returns of goods will be borne by Calzaturificio Marini Paolo
S.r.l. . Any additional costs expressly chosen by the user other than the minimum costs for the delivery / collection of goods will not be reimbursed;
•the shipment, up to the confirmation of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
•in the event goods are damaged during transport, Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable the latter to file a timely complaint against the chosen courier and obtain reimbursement of the goods’ value (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
•Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
•upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. Should the original packaging and/or package be damaged, Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl will deduct from the reimbursement due a percentage, up to a maximum of 10% of the latter, as a contribution to repair costs.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl is to reimburse the customer the amount paid for the purchase of goods, by refunding the amount charged to the Credit Card, Paypal account or by Bank Transfer.
In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details in order to obtain the refund ( IBAN number and invoice recipient’s bank details).
Cancellation rights will not apply if goods are not intact (packaging and/or their contents), in cases where Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl ascertains:
• That goods and any consumables have been used even if partially;
• the lack of outer packaging and/or original inner packaging;
• missing product parts;
• damage to the product for reasons other than transport. In the event the right to cancellation does not apply, goods will remain at the headquarters of Calzaturificio Marini Paolo Srl , at the Customer’s disposal for collection at the latter’s expense.